You can now play NASCAR MOBILE for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Follow the excitement of the 2017 NASCAR season with the Official App of NASCAR and stay up to date on your favorite drivers with news, video and live race features.
– Live Race, Qualifying and Practice Leaderboards for all NASCAR Series
– Live In-Car Driver Cameras for Monster Energy NASCAR Cup and Xfinity Series
– Live race broadcast radio for all NASCAR Series
– Access to in-race highlights for all NASCAR Series
– Exclusive news and video content
– 2017 schedule, standings and manufacturer standings
– Customized notifications including series specific alerts and live event reminders
Premium Live Features (Subscription Required):
Live Customized Leaderboards
– Customizable leaderboards with exclusive data points to follow your favorite drivers
Live Driver and Officials Audio
– Listen to the in-race strategy between drivers, crew chiefs and spotters
– NASCAR officials radio is available for all Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series races
Crew Chief (NEW FEATURE FOR 2017)
– Live real-time data, for every driver, including speed, RPM, throttle, and estimated fuel
– Up-to-date information on every pit stop taken during a race
– Follow the track position of the top ten drivers on the track, in real time, with GPS
**Certain restrictions apply as some Premium Features are not available for all NASCAR series events.**
– 2017 NASCAR XFINITY Series Non-Companion Events: Iowa (6/24), Iowa (7/29), Mid-Ohio (8/12), Road America (8/27), Kentucky (9/23)
**Non-Companion events include Leaderboard and Broadcast Radio options only.**
NASCAR MOBILE Premium Subscription Options:
– Seasonal purchase of $24.99 for the 2017 NASCAR Season (One-Time)
– Monthly recurring subscription of $3.99 (Auto-Renewable)
NASCAR MOBILE Auto-Renewable Subscription:
Your $3.99 monthly subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your Google Play account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current monthly period unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your Google Play Settings after your purchase http://bit.ly/NM15GooglePlay
How to download and run NASCAR MOBILE on your PC and Mac
NASCAR MOBILE For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install NASCAR MOBILE For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get NASCAR MOBILE For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For NASCAR MOBILE:
Step to Step Guide / NASCAR MOBILE For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘NASCAR MOBILE’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Dunkers – Basketball Madness For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.