You can now play NASCAR RACEVIEW MOBILE for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
– Live Race: Enjoy 5 free minutes of the fully interactive, 3d virtual version of the race each week. Select your favorite driver or watch through one of several custom cameras, including pits, start/finish, auto-cam, turns, and more. Pan, spin, and zoom to focus on drivers. Listen to your favorite drivers’ audio, radio, or officials channels. You will be prompted to subscribe after your time expires.
– Watch a simplified version of the live race (no driver selection, audio or other premium interactive features) from the HP or Live Race screens.
– Time Trials: Drive a 3 lap race to beat the 2016 Pole Winner for each weeks race
– Race replays: Enjoy the excitement of the watching a segment of a previous race at each track on non-race days (note: audio is only available for live races, not replays)
– Guided Tours of each Race Track (updated every week)
– Individual Driver pages with Paint Scheme previews (updated every week)
– Race Recap pages including Top 10 Driver Info pages (Updated every week)
Premium Live Features (Subscription Required):
3D Virtualized Races
– All Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series races are rendered in GPS based 3D environment to present a virtual version of the race
– Vehicle paint schemes are updated every week for an authentic feel
– Select your favorite driver or watch through one of several custom cameras, including pits, start/finish, auto-cam, turns, and more.
– Users can rotate, zoom in/out, and pan the track in any direction to get the best vantage point to watch the race!
– Advanced, interactive Race Leaderboards include GPS driven vehicle data for Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series races
– Data is updated every 5 seconds in the application for a near real time experience!
– Fans can slide the leaderboard from its docked position to view all available vehicle telemetry data
Live Driver Audio
– Listen to the dynamic conversations between NASCAR Drivers, crew chiefs and driver spotters as teams work to position themselves for the win
– Choose from 43 different live driver audio feeds!
Live Broadcast Radio & Officials Radio
– Choose to listen to the official broadcast partners of NASCAR: MRN or PRN for each race of the season!
– Enjoy LIVE radio up to one hour before and one hour after each Live race
– Listen to radio and officials channels anywhere in the application during Live races.
Live Driver Telemetry
– Through GPS data streamed directly from the vehicles, fans watch the vehicles position on track!
NASCAR RACEVIEW MOBILE Premium Subscription Options:
– One-Time, Mobile only Yearly Subscription of $29.99 for the entire 2017 NASCAR Season
– Mobile only Monthly Recurring Subscription of $4.99 (Auto-Renewable)
– One-Time, Mobile and Desktop Combination Purchase of $79.99 for the entire 2017 NASCAR Season
– Mobile and Desktop Combination Monthly Recurring Subscription of $9.99 (Auto-Renewable)
– NASCAR RACEVIEW MOBILE Auto-Renewable Subscriptions:
Your monthly & annual subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your Google Play account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current monthly period unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings. After purchase, you can manage your subscriptions through your Google Play Settings: http://bit.ly/NM15GooglePlay.
** How close the LIVE audio is synced to the cars position on the track varies depending on operating system and device. Older versions of devices and operating systems may not take advantage of the newest enhancements.
Available for most Android Phones, 7" & 10" Tablets running Android 4.4+.
How to download and run NASCAR RACEVIEW MOBILE on your PC and Mac
NASCAR RACEVIEW MOBILE For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install NASCAR RACEVIEW MOBILE For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get NASCAR RACEVIEW MOBILE For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For NASCAR RACEVIEW MOBILE:
Step to Step Guide / NASCAR RACEVIEW MOBILE For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘NASCAR RACEVIEW MOBILE’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Egg, Inc. For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.