You can now play Nav Lights & Sounds for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Simple and easy to use program for all those connected with the sea.
Contains pictures of lights and signs of ships, as well as explanations.
Includes a direct link of each illustration to the text COLREG 72
Full text COLREG – 72 and USCG Inland navigational wheel.
How to download and run Nav Lights & Sounds on your PC and Mac
Nav Lights & Sounds For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Nav Lights & Sounds For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Nav Lights & Sounds For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Nav Lights & Sounds:
Step to Step Guide / Nav Lights & Sounds For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Nav Lights & Sounds’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Palm Springs Modernism (Phone) For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.