You can now play Navigation Gestures for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Because of limitations added in Android P DP2, this app currently DOES NOT FUNCTION on devices running that firmware version or later.
Jealous of the cool new gesture navigation feature on the Apple iPhone X and Android P?
With Navigation Gestures, you don't have to go out and buy a new phone if you want to change the way you use your phone. This app brings gesture navigation to any Android device!
Best of all, with Navigation Gestures you can completely hide the stock navigation bar
without root! This is the only gesture control app with this feature.
Swipe left, right, up, or down. Swipe up and hold. Tap. Double tap. Long press. There's a lot of ways you can interact with the gesture bar to control your phone. Don’t like how the gesture bar looks? You can customize its appearance! Here’s what you can
– Change pill width
– Change pill height
– Change pill vertical position
You can also customize the action for each gesture, as follows:
– Go back
– Go home
– Open multitasking screen
– Open Assistant
– Switch to previous app (requires Nougat+)
– Hide pill
And if you purchase the premium addon, you get access to the following:
– Split screen (requires Nougat+)
– Pull down notifications
– Pull down quick settings
– Open power menu
– Media: play previous track*
– Media: play next track*
– Media: play/pause current track*
* Media actions are not guaranteed to work with every app. Media actions use standard Android APIs to work with most apps.
How to download and run Navigation Gestures on your PC and Mac
Navigation Gestures For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Navigation Gestures For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Navigation Gestures For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Navigation Gestures:
Step to Step Guide / Navigation Gestures For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Navigation Gestures’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: The Walking Dead Pinball For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.