You can now play Navisphere Driver for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Navisphere® Driver is the quick and easy way for drivers to automatically submit stop and in-transit updates and upload paperwork—no phone call or email required!
Available for free, Navisphere Driver is a great way for drivers to supply near real time visibility for all C.H. Robinson loads when on the road. Because the app automatically connects to our Navisphere technology platform, it eliminates the time and cost to complete required stop and in-transit updates. You can also scan and submit load paperwork in the app using your phone’s camera—to get the payment process started right away.
Worried about your phone’s battery life? Don’t be. Tracking only occurs during the life of the C.H. Robinson load you’re hauling, and uses minimal power.
Setup is simple:
1. Download the app
2. Enter and verify your cell phone number
3. Click the load link you received via SMS or manually enter a C.H. Robinson load number
Navisphere Driver is especially designed for drivers. Not a driver? Check out our Navisphere Carrier app, which makes fleet management simple.
How to download and run Navisphere Driver on your PC and Mac
Navisphere Driver For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Navisphere Driver For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Navisphere Driver For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Navisphere Driver:
Step to Step Guide / Navisphere Driver For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Navisphere Driver’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Rising Super Chef:Cooking Game For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.