You can now play ND Filter Calculator Pro for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Simple and straightforward tool to calculate correct shutter speed for use with neutral density filters. Currently supporting 1-16 stop ND filters in 1/3 stop increments. No Ads.
How to download and run ND Filter Calculator Pro on your PC and Mac
ND Filter Calculator Pro For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install ND Filter Calculator Pro For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get ND Filter Calculator Pro For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For ND Filter Calculator Pro:
Step to Step Guide / ND Filter Calculator Pro For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘ND Filter Calculator Pro’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: 91 Launcher Pro- smooth theme For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.