You can now play NDS Boy Pro (NDS Emulator) for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
1.99$ IS FOR DONATIONS ONLY
– Please consider donating
– Donations support MANY open-source projects and developers
– Supports NDS game file (.nds, .zip, .7z, .rar)
– Support android 4.0+ (suitable for android 8.0+)
– Save and load state, quick save, quick load.
– Edit and resize (zoom) dpad, buttons.
– Auto save.
– Only suitable for high-end devices (3G RAM, quad-core CPU or higher).
– Please Unzip ROM if you want to play faster.
– Enable auto-save to always have a backup of the game.
How to download and run NDS Boy Pro (NDS Emulator) on your PC and Mac
NDS Boy Pro (NDS Emulator) For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install NDS Boy Pro (NDS Emulator) For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get NDS Boy Pro (NDS Emulator) For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For NDS Boy Pro (NDS Emulator):
Step to Step Guide / NDS Boy Pro (NDS Emulator) For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘NDS Boy Pro (NDS Emulator)’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: 94% For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.