You can now play Neon City for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
In this game you will experience yourself as a racing pilot of a space fighter.
Controlling them using the accelerometer, you have to hold out as long as possible on the road, filled with a variety of obstacles!
* Quality HD graphics in the style of the famous film Tron
* Control by accelerometer
* Uploading high scores online
How to download and run Neon City on your PC and Mac
Neon City For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Neon City For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Neon City For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Neon City:
Step to Step Guide / Neon City For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Neon City’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Panda Lu Baby Bear World – New Pet Care Adventure For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.