You can now play NetX Network Tools PRO for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
– Network scan: discovers all devices connected at the network.
– Displays most important information for each device connected, IP Address, MAC Address, Vendor, Bonjour Name, NetBIOS Name and Domain.
– Wake On LAN (WOL): switch on a remote device from your phone or tablet when you are connected via wifi or with a mobile data connection.
– Secure SHell (SSH): put a remote device in sleep mode or shutdown from your phone or tablet when you are connected via wifi or with a mobile data connection.
Displays the operative system version installed on the remote device. (In the remote device must be installed and started a SSH server)
– Loads off-line all devices of a network previously detected.
– Adds a new network or a new device manually in order to manage all functionality for a no detected device.
– Shows information about the wifi connection (external IP, signal strength, download and upload speed, subnet mask, gateway, DNS).
– Shows information about the mobile provider (external IP, signal strength, download and upload speed, CID, LAC, MCC, MNC).
– Wifi scan: find nearby wifi and displays SSID, signal strength, channel, encryption.
– Shows graphically the band width and the overlapping between channels of wifi networks.
– Network monitor. Monitoring and diagnostics remote devices: shows CPU usage, RAM usage and displays the available memory inside the disks.
– Network security- Monitoring access to network wifi. Receive notification when a new device or an unknown device connects to the network.
– Ping tools. It's possible to ping every device connected and any hostname or IP Address.
– Port scanner to scan the most common port used.
– Themes available.
– Available languages: Czech, German, Greek, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Turkish and Chinese.
– Traceroute shows the route of packets that are sent from the smartphone to target host. It's possible to see the route also on the map.
– IP calculator: this tool calculate the network parameters like netmask, CIDR, ip address range hosts number etc…
– IP location shows the position of the IP address on the map.
– MAC address lookup allow to get the vendor from MAC address.
– DNS lookup allow to get the IP address of the domain, mail server etc. Reverse DNS is supported.
– Network position shows the position on the map of the network scanned.
– Backup/Restore data on the local folder or with google drive.
– Speed test: this tool calculate the download speed and upload speed.
– Supported tethering mode
– IPv6 supported for Ping, Traceroute, Port Scan and IP Calculator
How to download and run NetX Network Tools PRO on your PC and Mac
NetX Network Tools PRO For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install NetX Network Tools PRO For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get NetX Network Tools PRO For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For NetX Network Tools PRO:
Step to Step Guide / NetX Network Tools PRO For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘NetX Network Tools PRO’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: 60 Minutes All Access For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.