You can now play Neutral Weather Icon Set for Chronus for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Neutral Theme is a colorful add-in Weather Icon Set for Chronus, Crius and the CyanogenMod cLock Widgets.
1. This theme isn't a standalone weather widget, make sure you have at least one of Chronus/Crius/cLock installed before using Neutral weather icons.
2. Neutral Weather Icon Set is only supported on OS 3.4 and later.
Credit Chronus: Home & Lock Widget is a free app on Play Store. All credit goes to DvTonder for his great widget.
How to download and run Neutral Weather Icon Set for Chronus on your PC and Mac
Neutral Weather Icon Set for Chronus For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Neutral Weather Icon Set for Chronus For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Neutral Weather Icon Set for Chronus For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Neutral Weather Icon Set for Chronus:
Step to Step Guide / Neutral Weather Icon Set for Chronus For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Neutral Weather Icon Set for Chronus’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: MDCalc Medical Calculator For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.