You can now play New Bright DashCam for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
DashCam produces a Full Viewing Virtual driving experience with easy click picture taking and video recording through your smart device. Images and recordings are date coded for easy viewing and playback searching within the Library folder.
How to download and run New Bright DashCam on your PC and Mac
New Bright DashCam For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install New Bright DashCam For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get New Bright DashCam For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For New Bright DashCam:
Step to Step Guide / New Bright DashCam For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘New Bright DashCam’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Okey – İnternetsiz For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.