You can now play Newsout for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The focus on the app is to keep it simple and lightweight. Connect with your own Nextcloud account or create a new free account within the app.
• Sync of feeds and unread marker
• Change sorting order
• Add new feeds
• Rename feeds/folders
• Delete feeds/folders
• Mark all feeds or a single feed as read
• Explore popular feeds
• Search for articles
No analytics tracking
The project is open source and hosted on github: https://github.com/SimonSchubert/NewsOut
How to download and run Newsout on your PC and Mac
Newsout For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Newsout For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Newsout For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Newsout:
Step to Step Guide / Newsout For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Newsout’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Farkle Dice DLX (Ad-Free) For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.