You can now play NewsyView for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Tired of losing the main image of your favorite webcomic in your news reader? Fed up with zombie tasks saying that you have 1000 unread news?
If you are looking for a newsreader that allows simple and clear reading of your favorite sites, NewsyView your app.
What makes NewsyView for you?
· Pick up RSS and Atom feeds from its official address (no more incomplete sources on Twitter, or news lists preset)
· Store the number of news locally you specify, including entry image* of your choice (no more header images or advertising) to review them later offline without punishing your data plan. You can even ask not to collect the images to save memory.
· NewsyView only updates when you ask, avoiding automatic update problems with data plans.
· You've read the headlines and do not want further? You can mark as read a group or a full channel at once, or only one entry without having to enter.
· If you like webcomics, NewsyView collects quality images to clearly show them on your device (recommended large screens).
· Set the font types and sizes of display lists and news. You can configure it to meet your likes.
· You can import an OPML file with the channels and groups. For example, you can export the groups and channels on Google News Reader and import it on your device (not available in free version. Full version only).
· Save the structure of groups and channels in an OPML file to bring it to other devices or import it into your news reader desktop (not available in free version. Full version only).
· Support pages by sliding only in the footer, to prevent unwanted opening links.
· Is not your screen very sensitive to sliding? You can press the side buttons to turn the page.
· Share RSS or Atom address on your browser to add it to NewsyView.
* In RSS and Atom files that include enclosures or linked images in the content.
Twitter: @ NewsyView
How to download and run NewsyView on your PC and Mac
NewsyView For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install NewsyView For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get NewsyView For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For NewsyView:
Step to Step Guide / NewsyView For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘NewsyView’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Shabby Chic Clocks Live Wallpaper For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.