You can now play Nextcloud/ownCloud News Reader for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The ownCloud News Reader App makes it possible to synchronize feeds between Android and the ownCloud/Nextcloud News App.
– Offline reading
– Cache images offline
– Background synchronization
– Customizable Listview
– Mark as read while scrolling
– Dark/Light Theme
– Customizable font
– and many more!
In order to use the newest beta version, please read the instructions on:
The App is unter AGPLV3 license terms. It is free and the source code is available under:
To improve the app please report Bugs and Feature Requests on
Keywords: ownCloud, nextcloud, Feeds, Rss
How to download and run Nextcloud/ownCloud News Reader on your PC and Mac
Nextcloud/ownCloud News Reader For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Nextcloud/ownCloud News Reader For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Nextcloud/ownCloud News Reader For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Nextcloud/ownCloud News Reader:
Step to Step Guide / Nextcloud/ownCloud News Reader For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Nextcloud/ownCloud News Reader’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Herobrine Skins for Minecraft For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.