You can now play NextCloud SMS for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
NextCloud SMS application synchronize your SMS messages on a remote NextCloud instance and let you read your messages from it.
Sending SMS from NextCloud instance will coming in a future release.
Application is fully compatible from Android 4.0 to 7.1
How to download and run NextCloud SMS on your PC and Mac
NextCloud SMS For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install NextCloud SMS For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get NextCloud SMS For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For NextCloud SMS:
Step to Step Guide / NextCloud SMS For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘NextCloud SMS’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Let’s Draw For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.