You can now play Nextdoor for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Nextdoor is the free, private social network for you, your neighbors and your community. It's the easiest way to connect and talk with your neighbors about the things that matter in your neighborhood. When neighbors start talking, good things happen.
People across the country are using Nextdoor to:
• Quickly get the word out about a break-in
• Organize a neighborhood crime watch
• Recommend a trustworthy babysitter
• Find out who does the best paint job in town
• Ask for help finding a lost dog
• Find a new home for an outgrown bike
• Finally remember your neighbors’ names
To stay updated on Nextdoor news, follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/nextdoor
• Twitter: twitter.com/nextdoor
How to download and run Nextdoor on your PC and Mac
Nextdoor For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Nextdoor For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Nextdoor For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Nextdoor:
Step to Step Guide / Nextdoor For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Nextdoor’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: GTA: Chinatown Wars For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.