You can now play NHL for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
YOUR TEAM. YOUR APP.
The NHL® App is now the official app of your favorite team* and the National Hockey League.
• Watch two minutes of action in every regulation period live with no blackout restrictions
• Watch the final minutes, including 3-on-3 OT and shootouts, of every live out-of-market game
• In-game highlights
• Universal across supported devices
• No pre-roll or banner ads
• Yearly fee: $19.99
• Monthly recurring fee: $2.99/month
• NHL.TV™ subscribers receive NHL Premium™ for free
• Not available in Canada
ROGERS NHL GAMECENTRE LIVE™
• Watch over 1,000 national & out-of-market games during the 2016-17 NHL season^
• Watch every game of the 2017 Stanley Cup® Playoffs
• On-demand full game replays and in-game highlights^
• Archived games from past NHL seasons
• Choose from home, away and alternate language (where available) broadcasts
• Rogers customers get exclusive access to GamePlus™ including innovative camera angles and behind-the-scenes action
• Only available in Canada
PERSONALIZE YOUR TEAM EXPERIENCE
• Customize the app to feature your favorite team
• Scoreboard with scoring summary carousel and inline video highlights
• Complete information – schedules, news, tickets, official merchandise, rosters and social media
• Watch select in-game and post-game highlights
• Home, Away and alternate language (where available) radio broadcasts
• Live game simulation with active game clock, up-to-the-moment shift changes, boxscores and play-by-play
• Sortable player and team statistics
• Video library archive, searchable by player or keyword
• Customizable push notifications
• New notification sounds featuring your favorite team’s official goal horn
ADDITIONAL NHL® APP FEATURES
• Watch the Free Games of the Week
• NHL.TV™ subscribers can watch out-of-market games live and on-demand^ (not available in Canada)
• Sortable statistics
• Electronic programming guides
• Closed captioning
^ All live and on-demand games are subject to blackouts and other restrictions.
* The NHL® app is not the official team app for the Buffalo Sabres, Montreal Canadiens, Pittsburgh Penguins, San Jose Sharks and Toronto Maple Leafs.
In Canada, if you have a Rogers Share Everything™ wireless plan or a Rogers Ignite™ bundle, you get a 2016-17 Rogers GameCentre LIVE™ subscription for FREE. Purchase a pass below or log in to watch over 1,000 national & out-of-market games during the 2016-17 NHL season, plus every game of the 2017 Stanley Cup Playoffs. Rogers NHL GameCentre LIVE™ is available for $199.99 CAD for the season.
Features and content within Rogers NHL GameCentre LIVE™ and the NHL® App are subject to change.
Access NHL Premium™ for $2.99 monthly or for $19.99 yearly or get NHL.TV for $24.99 per month. You will be automatically billed $2.99 or $24.99 through Google Play every 30 days or $19.99 every 365 days until you cancel your subscription. Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your subscription can be managed and the auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the Google Play Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
You agree to accept the Rogers NHL GameCentre LIVE™ Terms of Service and Acceptable Use Policy by watching live and on-demand games within the NHL® App.
NHL and the NHL Shield are registered trademarks and NHL.TV and NHL Premium are trademarks of the National Hockey League. NHL and NHL team marks are the property of the NHL and its teams. © NHL 2016. All Rights Reserved.
How to download and run NHL on your PC and Mac
NHL For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install NHL For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get NHL For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For NHL:
More From Us: LOST MAZE For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / NHL For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘NHL’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Cooling CPU For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.