You can now play Niggle (Oh Hell!) for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Niggle (also known as "Oh Hell") is an easy to learn card game where you must guess how many tricks you are going to win each round. The fun comes from trying to get exactly the number of wins you guessed while stopping your opponents from achieving their target.
The AI plays a mean game and also shows you how confident or worried the computer players are that they will make their bids.
How to download and run Niggle (Oh Hell!) on your PC and Mac
Niggle (Oh Hell!) For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Niggle (Oh Hell!) For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Niggle (Oh Hell!) For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Niggle (Oh Hell!):
Step to Step Guide / Niggle (Oh Hell!) For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Niggle (Oh Hell!)’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Golf Clash For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.