You can now play Night Earth for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The night Earth map shows the lights that are visible at night on the surface of Earth. This allows:
• Observation of human-generated lights from space and light pollution caused
• Location of the spots with less light pollution, for better observation of the stars
• Real-time representation of the Aurora Borealis and Aurora Australis (Northern and Southern Lights), along the representation of where in the world is currently at day or night
• Real-time cloud coverage, to check where is it currently possible to observe the stars or the Aurora
• Night photography (only in the website, coming soon to the app)
The brightest areas of the Earth are the most urbanized, but not necessarily the most populated.
Two versions of the night images are available, captured by NASA in 2000 and 2012. These detailed maps account for 437.495 images in total, as described in the Night Earth website (http://www.nightearth.com).
• Watch the Earth at night from space
• Zoom in as much as you want so as to see more detail
• Search any location, or tell the application to focus on your current location
• Switch to the day images and compare between the day and night images
• Compare the night images captured in 2000 and 2012
• Labelled night map, to better identify countries and cities
• Track in real time in which parts of the world is day or night
• Real-time visualisation of the Aurora Borealis and Aurora Australis (Northern Lights and Southern Lights)
• Cloud coverage
• Support for devices running Android 2.2 onwards and Android TV
• Visualisation of pictures uploaded to nightearth.com
• (new) 3D view and VR support
• Additional features are coming soon
Cities tend to grow along coastlines and transportation networks. The United States interstate highway system appears as a lattice connecting the brighter dots of city centers. In Russia, the Trans-Siberian railroad is a thin line stretching from Moscow through the center of Asia to Vladivostok. The Nile River, from the Aswan Dam to the Mediterranean Sea, is another bright thread through an otherwise dark region.
Some regions remain thinly populated and unlit. Antarctica is entirely dark. The interior jungles of Africa and South America are mostly dark. Deserts in Africa, Arabia, Australia, Mongolia, and the United States are poorly lit as well (except along the coast and rivers), along with the boreal forests of Canada and Russia, and the great mountains of the Himalaya.
This is the ad-free version of the application. For the free, ad-supported version, you can refer to our separate "Night Earth free" app (http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.dreamcoder.nightearth.free). Thanks for the support.
Love Night Earth?
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NightEarth
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/nightearthcom
Access the Night Earth website for sharing your own night pictures: http://www.nightearth.com
If you like the app, please leave positive feedback. Otherwise, please tell us why and how can we improve it (firstname.lastname@example.org). Thanks.
How to download and run Night Earth on your PC and Mac
Night Earth For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Night Earth For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Night Earth For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Night Earth:
More From Us: Tigerball For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / Night Earth For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Night Earth’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: WordBrain 2 For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.