You can now play Nintendo Switch Online for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The Nintendo Switch Online app is designed to help enhance your online gameplay experience on Nintendo Switch™. With this app, you can check game-specific services (e.g., SplatNet 2 for Splatoon 2), invite friends to play with you via social media, and use voice chat while gaming.
◆ Do you play Splatoon 2? If so, you can make use of the dedicated SplatNet 2 service!
You can use SplatNet 2 to check all sorts of vital battle-related information, including match results, stages, and rankings!
◆ Inviting friends via social media
You can invite friends to play with you in supported games via social media such as Facebook and Twitter. Of course, you can easily invite your Nintendo Switch friends, too!
◆ Using voice chat while gaming
You can enjoy voice chat in different ways depending on the type of game you're playing. Chat with everyone in your room or split voice chat into teams and have it out head-to-head!
*In order to use these services, a Nintendo Switch game compatible with this app is required. Splatoon 2 is compatible with this app.
● You can use the Nintendo Switch Online app for free until the paid subscription service launches in 2018.
● A persistent Internet connection is required to use this app. Cellular data may be used.
● A Nintendo Switch console, a Nintendo Account, and supported game are required.
● You must be at least 13 years or older to use this app.
● Your use of this app is subject to the Nintendo Account User Agreement, available at support.nintendo.com.
How to download and run Nintendo Switch Online on your PC and Mac
Nintendo Switch Online For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Nintendo Switch Online For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Nintendo Switch Online For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Nintendo Switch Online:
Step to Step Guide / Nintendo Switch Online For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Nintendo Switch Online’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Criminal Case For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.