You can now play NIV 50th Anniversary Bible for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
*SPECIAL* — Get a FREE offline download of the NIV when you create a TecartaBible account today!
Welcome to the NIV 50th Anniversary app! The New International Version is the world’s most read and most trusted modern-English Bible translation—easy to understand, yet rich with the detail found in the original languages. The NIV is the result of over 50 years of work by the Committee on Bible Translation, overseeing the efforts of many contributing scholars. Representing the spectrum of evangelicalism, the translators come from a wide range of denominations and various countries, and continually review new research in order to ensure the NIV remains at the forefront of accessibility, relevance, and authority.
This special NIV translation app (brought to you by Zondervan & Biblica) allows you to stream the complete New International Version text with and gives you full-access to many popular NIV Bibles to try for a limited time. You also gain access to historical articles and videos that share the history of the NIV, introduce the committee of distinguished scholars that work on the translation, and share the impact the NIV is having all over the world. There is even an NIV 365-Day Devotional to help you stay in the God’s Word all year! We'd like to give a special thanks to Biblica for providing the NIV Bible text free to all app users. If you would like to learn more about their ministry across the globe or support their work, please visit Biblica.com.
Want to read a featured Bible without an Internet connection? You can do that too by visiting the in-app library to download them for offline use!
Here is a complete listing of the NIV Bibles and devotional books that are available with a free 3-day trial:
• NIV Zondervan Study Bible
• NIV Study Bible
• NIV Quest Study Bible
• NIV Life Journey Bible
• NIV Celebrate Recovery Bible
• NIV Essentials Study Bible
• NIV First Century Study Bible
• NIV MacArthur Study Bible
• NIV Women’s Study Bible
• NIV Student Bible
• NIV Teen Study Bible
• Revolution: The Bible for Teen Guys
• True Images: The Bible for Teen Girls
• NIV Mom's Devotional Bible
• NIV Dad’s Devotional Bible
• NIV Couples Devotional Bible
• NIV Men’s Devotional Bible
• NIV Women’s Devotional Bible
• NIV Streams in the Desert Bible
• NIV Fulfilled Devotional Bible
• Real Life Devotional Bible for Women
• Once-A-Day Devotional for Men
• Once-A-Day Devotional for Women
• Once-A-Day Devotional for Teens
• Once-A-Day Walk With Jesus Devotional
• Once-A-Day Men & Women of the Bible Devotional
• Once-A-Day At the Table Family Devotional
• Once-A-Day Nurturing Great Kids
• Once-A-Day 31 Days of Wisdom
• Once-A-Day Authentic Christian Leadership
• Once-A-Day Bible Promises
• Once-A-Day Worship & Praise Devotional
Other app features include:
• Note Taking
• Highlight or Underline words & entire verses
• Bookmark Verses
• Add Margin Notes
• 5 types of Navigation (Scroll Wheel, 3-Tap, 2-Tap, Keyboard, & Swiping)
• Folders to organize your notes & bookmarks
• Access over 30 Study Bibles & read the study notes beside the Bible text
• Offline (No Internet connection required for downloaded Bibles)
• Red Letter text for Jesus' words
• Search the Old & New Testament to find verses containing the entered keyword
• Night mode for low-lit reading areas
• History folder to access past 50 viewed verses
• Share verses & notes via Facebook, Twitter, email, & SMS
• Bible talks to you! Text-to-Speech allows the Bible to be read to you out loud
• Change font size and font type
• Auto scroll allows the Bible to scroll automatically
• Backup all your purchases & created Bible data using a FREE TecartaBible.com account
• Cross References & Footnotes by long-pressing on dotted-underlined words & superscript letters
How to download and run NIV 50th Anniversary Bible on your PC and Mac
NIV 50th Anniversary Bible For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install NIV 50th Anniversary Bible For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get NIV 50th Anniversary Bible For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For NIV 50th Anniversary Bible:
Step to Step Guide / NIV 50th Anniversary Bible For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘NIV 50th Anniversary Bible’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Crown Solitaire: A New Puzzle Solitaire Card Game For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.