You can now play Nixplay App for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Share the moments you capture by sending photos directly to a Nixplay WiFi Frame
• Caption the photos you send and add comments to your friends' photos
• Send and receive photos from friends and family to display in your frame or theirs
• Auto-detect your Nixplay WiFi frame when connected into the same WiFi network and connect with one touch
• Control your frame and manage it's settings
• Android: Send photos to your frame directly from other supported apps
How to download and run Nixplay App on your PC and Mac
Nixplay App For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Nixplay App For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Nixplay App For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Nixplay App:
Step to Step Guide / Nixplay App For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Nixplay App’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Blocky Soccer For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.