You can now play NOAA Buoys Stations & Ships with GPS Tides & Wind for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
NOAA Buoy data viewer allows you to retrieve info like tides, wave height and period, wind speed and direction, air and water temperature, humidity, dew point, atmospheric pressure, rising and falling indicator, visibility, tsunami and typhoon warnings on the detailed marine chart thanks to viewer.flytomap.com
All buoy stations & ships are displayed on the world map based on the user’s current location while boating.
Sailors & Mariners can find the nearest buoy station &ships showing station name, ship name, date, time along with their respective icons.
Just tap and get the info you require.
Advise and info are coming directly from NOAA's National Data Buoy Center.
A must for boaters, sailors, anglers and divers.
* User friendly and easy to handle
* All buoy stations and ships are shown on the map based on the user’s current location
* By taping on the Icons detailed information is displayed
* By taping on GPS Icon the present location on the map is shown
* Detailed live buoy data with access to location specific forecasts.
* Buoys sorted by proximity to your selected location.
* Tide Predictions.
* Moon phases.
* Zoom, Rotate and Pan fast just by a finger touch.
▶Web Site flytomap.com
▶Web App viewer.flytomap.com
**For the buoy locations available on NOAA BUOY app, go here: http://www.ndbc.noaa.gov/
“ The information provided on this app is for reference only .”
“ Continued use of GPS running in the back ground can decrease battery Life”
“Turn off GPS when not in use”
noaa, buoy, tides, current, ship, nearest, temperature, pressure, wind, real, boating, sailing, oilrig, tao, gps, sail, boat, fish, diving, weather, forecast, predictions
How to download and run NOAA Buoys Stations & Ships with GPS Tides & Wind on your PC and Mac
NOAA Buoys Stations & Ships with GPS Tides & Wind For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install NOAA Buoys Stations & Ships with GPS Tides & Wind For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get NOAA Buoys Stations & Ships with GPS Tides & Wind For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For NOAA Buoys Stations & Ships with GPS Tides & Wind:
Step to Step Guide / NOAA Buoys Stations & Ships with GPS Tides & Wind For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘NOAA Buoys Stations & Ships with GPS Tides & Wind’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Descendants 2 Piano Trend For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.