You can now play NOAA Weather for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Get the most accurate and detailed weather, sourced directly from NOAA.
Designed specially for the Android devices with a user friendly interface and the ability to get the weather information you need.
What features are exclusive to NOAA Weather App?
-Exclusive Location finder which uses your current GPS location to get nearest weather information automatically.
-Exclusive 3 hourly weather forecast for next 72 hours and 6 hourly forecast for next 7 days.
-Exclusive Interactive Maps that show weather and seas forecast patterns.
-Exclusive weather graph showing today's temperature, maximum, minimum, humidity and rainfall.
-Exclusive 24 hour forecast graph to show visually the forecast temperature, maximum, minimum, humidity and rainfall.
-Exclusive 7 day forecast graph shows visually the forecast for the week ahead. Get forecast temperature, mean monthly maximum, mean monthly minimum, humidity and rainfall.
-Exclusive celestial information from sunrise, sunset, moonrise, moonset to major and minor periods information used by fishermen and hunters.
-Exclusive marine information on tides, seas and wind.
-Only app to provide forecasts discussions.
-Exclusive five different themes to choose from. Shown below is Default theme, this is our favorite since it makes the information highly visible.
– View all the weather radars to predict when rainfall will reach you.
– Includes section radar that shows a wider range of the clouds with rain.
– National satellite imagery with radar.
– View radar images on a map to visually see when the rain will reach you.
– The interactive weather and wave forecast maps that show weather forecast patterns for US.
– Includes forecast maps for:
● Maximum Temperature
● Minimum Temperature
● Probability of Precipitation
● Wind Speed and Direction
● Wind Gust
● Sky Cover
● Amount of Precipitation
● Snow Amount
● Wave Height
● Apparent Temperature
● Relative Humidity
NOAA Weather App is designed with an intuitive interface and fully equipped with all the weather information you need in your pocket.
-This App contains weather information only about United States of America and its territories.
-The data is sourced from The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) and was not developed or published by NOAA. Any questions, bugs or recommendations should be sent to us email@example.com or visit us at www.weatherinfoapp.com.
How to download and run NOAA Weather on your PC and Mac
NOAA Weather For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install NOAA Weather For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get NOAA Weather For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For NOAA Weather:
Step to Step Guide / NOAA Weather For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘NOAA Weather’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Poker Heat – VIP Free Texas Holdem Poker Games For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.