You can now play Nomads of the Fallen Star for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
IMPORTANT: Minimum supported display size is 5.5 inches (6+ is optimal). Requires a device that supports at least Full HD (1920 x 1080) resolution and at least 1.5GB RAM.
ABOUT THE GAME:
Set on a distant uncharted & hostile planet, where descendants of a crashed colony ship endure the harsh wasteland while hoping for salvation.
However, decades have passed without contact from the fleet and skirmishes between different factions over limited resources have escalated.
A full blown war of conquest looms on the horizon that could risk humanity's fragile existence on this harsh new world.
As the chaos approaches, you take the role as the leader of a rag-tag bunch of scavengers / mercenaries. Your goal is to scavenge, trade, sabotage, hunt, fight and help conquer your way to fame and glory.
Along the journey, you will meet allies that will join in the struggle to survive the wasteland, and perhaps together, you can unravel the mystery on the origins of the colony and change the fate of all those who call this barren world home.
* A world where your choices matters as the factions try to survive and wage wars of conquest.
* A highly dynamic economic simulation ensures not only your actions carry consequences and present new opportunities, but also the actions of various NPCs.
* Competitive gameplay that involves other free roaming NPC scavengers that fulfill the same role as the player. They can trade, scavenge resources, take on missions, and fight hostile raiders or xenos. Competition can be fierce, so beware!
* Recruit and equip your squad with many different weapons, each providing a unique balance and tactical options. Train their combat skills as they gain levels, and specialize them further with a selection of many perks.
* Hunt the xenobeasts on this hostile world and use their skin, carapace, and organs in crafting useful items and armor.
* A sandbox that is also character & story-driven, with an sci-fi story themed on loss, duty and personal responsibility, along with side-quests and random encounters.
I am a solo developer and I lack the resources to support other languages, as such, the game is English only. If you run into issues or want to contact me, I can be reached via email (email@example.com) or twitter (@AH_Phan).
If you don't like the game and can't get Google to refund, please email me with the purchase ID and I will gladly refund manually.
How to download and run Nomads of the Fallen Star on your PC and Mac
Nomads of the Fallen Star For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Nomads of the Fallen Star For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Nomads of the Fallen Star For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Nomads of the Fallen Star:
Step to Step Guide / Nomads of the Fallen Star For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Nomads of the Fallen Star’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Tattoo Design Generator PRO For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.