You can now play Nood Climbrs for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Bare-it-all in a risqué climb to the top!
In Nood Climbrs you control a noodley-limbed (and scantily clad) climber while they explore a carefully designed climbing wall, streak to new heights, and unlock outrageous new outfits.
Master the simple & unique climbing mechanic which challenges you to gain mastery over gravity and test the limits of your spaghetti-armed body!
• Charmingly simple and funny visual style!
• A climbing mechanic that’s both silly and satisfying
• Collect over 200 risqué accessories and customizations
• Easily share your silliest outfits and poses with friends
How to download and run Nood Climbrs on your PC and Mac
Nood Climbrs For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Nood Climbrs For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Nood Climbrs For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Nood Climbrs:
Step to Step Guide / Nood Climbrs For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Nood Climbrs’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Comic Con Revolution For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.