You can now play North Connected Home Bulb for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Control your North Connected Home Bulb from your smartphone or tablet with this simple app.
• The timer feature allows you to turn the bulb on or off.
• Control the brightness and color of the bulb using the app.
• Create groups of lights when you want to create special lighting options.
• Sync your bulb with the beat of the music by using the microphone on your device.
• Use the shake feature to turn the bulb on or off and to randomly change the color of the bulb.
Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity connects to nearly any smart phone.
How to download and run North Connected Home Bulb on your PC and Mac
North Connected Home Bulb For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install North Connected Home Bulb For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get North Connected Home Bulb For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For North Connected Home Bulb:
Step to Step Guide / North Connected Home Bulb For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘North Connected Home Bulb’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Wallpapers For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.