You can now play Not Golf for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
★ "This is what mobile gaming is meant to be."
★ "Why aren't there more games like this?"
★ "Biggest gem in the Play Store."
★ "Turned me into a mobile gamer again!"
• 15 unique courses with more coming soon
• built-in competitive speedrun mode
• unlockable customizable themes
• google play achievements
• global leaderboards
• lag-free 60fps gameplay
• battery friendly performance
• no special permissions required
• no internet connection needed… play offline
• completely optional video ads… play for free ♥
How to download and run Not Golf on your PC and Mac
Not Golf For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Not Golf For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Not Golf For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Not Golf:
Step to Step Guide / Not Golf For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Not Golf’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: GPS JoyStick – Fake Fly GPS GO For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.