You can now play NoteCam Lite – photo with notes [GPS Camera] for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Have you ever forgotten a place in a photo? Have you ever forgotten a person in a photo? NoteCam can solve this problem.
NoteCam is a camera App combined with GPS information (including latitude, longitude, altitude and accuracy), time, and comments. It can leave a message, and put all information together into a photograph. When you browse the photos, you can quickly know their location and their further information.
For more information, please refer to the following document.
■ The difference between "NoteCam Lite" and "NoteCam Pro."
(1) NoteCam Lite is a free App. NoteCam Pro is a paid App.
(2) NoteCam Lite has a "Powered by NoteCam" text (watermark) in photographs' bottom right corner.
(3) The photo size of NoteCam Lite must be less than 2048×1536 pixels. NoteCam Pro is unlimited.
(4) NoteCam Lite cannot store original photos. (No text photos; 2x storage time)
(5) NoteCam Lite can use 3 columns of comments. NoteCam Pro can use 10 columns of comments.
(6) NoteCam Lite keeps the last 10 comments. NoteCam Pro version keeps the last 30 comments.
(7) NoteCam Pro can use the text watermark, the graphic watermark, and the graphic central point.
(8) NoteCam Pro can import a user-defined font file.
(9) NoteCam Pro is ad-free.
■ If you have a problem with the coordinates (GPS), please read the instructions below.
An App receives the coordinates sent by Android, if
□ Unable to capture coordinates: This is a problem with the mobile phone, and has nothing to do with the App.
□ The positioning speed is slow: This is also a problem with the mobile phone, and it is also related to the positioning method. However, it has nothing to do with the App.
□ Cannot catch altitude: This is related to the positioning method and has nothing to do with the App. Network positioning may not have an altitude value.
□ Poor accuracy: This is related to the positioning method and has nothing to do with the App. Please understand that Android provides "accuracy" value because the coordinates are "inaccurate". Large values may be normal.
■ There are two positioning method.
□ Network positioning (indoor): A-GPS, the accuracy can be large. If the value is less than 3000m, the accuracy is normal.
□ Satellite positioning (outdoor): Satellite GPS. The accuracy should be small. If the value is less than 300m, the accuracy is normal.
For more information, please read https://www.androidcentral.com/how-does-gps-work-my-phone for details.
How to download and run NoteCam Lite – photo with notes [GPS Camera] on your PC and Mac
NoteCam Lite – photo with notes [GPS Camera] For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install NoteCam Lite – photo with notes [GPS Camera] For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get NoteCam Lite – photo with notes [GPS Camera] For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For NoteCam Lite – photo with notes [GPS Camera]:
Download: Bluestacks Android Emulator
Download: NoteCam Lite – photo with notes [GPS Camera] (Play Store)
More From Us: Panda Pop For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / NoteCam Lite – photo with notes [GPS Camera] For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘NoteCam Lite – photo with notes [GPS Camera]’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Hồi Ức Võ Lâm For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.