You can now play Notepad & To Do List for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
This simple Notepad application makes it easy to write notes, auto-save ensures you never lose note content, and secure online backup/restore so you can access your notes when you move to a new phone.
Inkpad Notepad features:
– Autosave Notes
– Checklists/To-do-list Notes
– Search Notes
– Sync Notes Across Android/iOS Devices
– Secure Online Backup/Restore
– Access Notes securely from computer web browser at InkpadNotepad.com
– PIN Code (premium)
– Note HIstory (premium)
– Tags to organize notes
Optional Inkpad Notepad premium upgrade for ad-free experience
How to download and run Notepad & To Do List on your PC and Mac
Notepad & To Do List For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Notepad & To Do List For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Notepad & To Do List For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Notepad & To Do List:
Step to Step Guide / Notepad & To Do List For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Notepad & To Do List’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Sprinkle Islands For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.