You can now play Notify! for Bluetooth for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
This simple to use, light weight app with give you a customizable notification when a bluetooth device connects or disconnects from your phone. You can customize the notification to your liking, creating different notifications for connect and disconnect.
Every device paired to your phone can have its own profile!
Notification options available:
* Play a sound
* Status Bar notification
* "Pop-up" notification
* Flash the LED
* Select the LED Flash color (Not supported on all phones)
* Multiple pre-defined vibrate patterns, or create your own custom pattern
How to download and run Notify! for Bluetooth on your PC and Mac
Notify! for Bluetooth For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Notify! for Bluetooth For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Notify! for Bluetooth For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Notify! for Bluetooth:
More From Us: Fatehaven For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / Notify! for Bluetooth For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Notify! for Bluetooth’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: tips sehat dan mudah menyiasati maag saat hamil For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.