Warning: array_diff(): Argument #2 is not an array in /home/pcapps/public_html/appscrawl.com/wp-content/plugins/kk-star-ratings/src/functions.php on line 218
You can now play nPlayer for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
** nPlayer officially supports DTS (DTS HD ), DTS Headphone:X.
– You don't need to convert video files to MP4 to play them in your mobile device. nPlayer enable you to play all kinds of video formats and codecs without file converting efforts.
– You don't need to store video files in your device with limited storage space. nPlayer's powerful and various network technologies will help you to stream them from remote devices.
– With your finger tip, you can adjust playback position, move to previous and next subtitle position, adjust location and font size of subtitles, control volume and brightness.
– Experience nPlayer, thousands of users recommendations.
– Supports officially DTS audio codec (DTS HD)
– Supports Pop-up play
– Supports video cast for Smart TV
– Supports HDMI output
– Supports video files : MP4, MOV, MKV, AVI, WMV, ASF, FLV, OGV, RMVB, TP etc.
– Supports audio files : MP3, WAV, WMA, FLAC, APE etc.
– Supports subtitle files : SMI, SRT, SSA, IDX, SUB, LRC, SUP, MLP2 etc.
– Supports image files : JPG, PNG, BMP, GIF, TIFF etc.
– Supports playlist files : CUE, M3U, PLS
– Supports WebDAV, FTP, SFTP, HTTP, SMB/CIFS
– Supports UPnP/DLNA (supports subtitles if DLNA server provides subtitles information.)
– Supports cloud service (Amazon Cloud Drive, Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Yandex.Disk)
– Playback speed control : 0.5x ~ 4.0x
– Resume playback
– AB repeat(specific section repetition)
– Screen lock
– Aspect ratio : Default, 1:1, 3:2, 4:3, 5:3, 16:9, 1.85:1 etc
– Supports multi-track audio
– Supports audio boost
– Supports audio sync
– Supports lyrics display
– Supports embedded subtitles
– Supports multi-track subtitles
– Supports user’s selection of subtitle files
– Supports subtitles font, color, shadow, outline customization
– Supports subtitles sync
– Supports external subtitle fonts
– Supports SAMI(SMI) tag
– Supports SSA/ASS with full styling, embedded subtitles
– File management : Delete, Move, Rename, Create a folder
– Playlist management : Add, Delete, Modify
– Supports recently played list
– Folder lock
* Gesture Features
– Tap : Menu
– Double tap : Pop-up play
– Drag horizontally : Playback position adjustment
– Drag vertically on right half of the screen : Volume control
– Drag vertically on left half of the screen : Brightness control
– Pinch on the screen : Screen size adjustment
– Drag horizontally on subtitle text : Move to previous/next subtitle text
– Drag vertically on subtitle text : Subtitle position adjustment
– Pinch on subtitle text : Subtitle font size adjustment
– Supports finger gesture customization
“Big Buck Bunny” is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported.
(C) copyright 2008, Blender Foundation / https://www.bigbuckbunny.org
“Elephants Dream” is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution license.
(C) copyright 2006, Blender Foundation / https://orange.blender.org
How to download and run nPlayer on your PC and Mac
nPlayer For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install nPlayer For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get nPlayer For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For nPlayer:
Step to Step Guide / nPlayer For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘nPlayer’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Christmas Eve with Santa Claus & Reindeer Keyboard For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.