You can now play NT Calculator – Extensive Calculator Pro for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
This Extensive Calculator app allows you to easily handle all the calculations necessary for everyday life with a single application. A Calculator app with a simple interface and practical functions! It can replace your default calculator.
With Extensive Calculator Pro on your Android, you do not need to bring your calculator anymore. This calculator app serves you everything from A – Z.
List of calculators currently supported:
1. Standard Calculator
• Quick and easy.
• History available.
• Percentage Calculator: 100 – 30% – 70
• Simple interface
• Basic features such as: %, +, -, x, /, 0 – 9, ( and ).
Ex: -(2+4)x4 = -24
2. Scientific Calculator
• Basic arithmetic operations including percentage, modulo and negation;
• History available.
• Supports the four fundamental arithmetic operations, square, formula's parenthesis, and simple scientific operations such as trigonometric and logarithmic functions.
• All features such as: sin, cos, tan, %, !, 0-9, (, ), RAD and DEG, log, ln, Mod, +, -, x, /, SQRT, SQR, signed,…
• In scientific calculator, It has a button to change RAD to DEG and contrary.
• You can use EXP is E (sam as 10 ^ ) to calculate large decimal number. If you need to get previous result of calculator, you can use ANS button.
3. Loan Calculator
• Simple interface
• Suitable for car, bank loan
• Three primary input is loan amount, interest rate, loan term
• Loan calculator show you the amount paid per month and total interest.
Supports many Unit of measurement commonly used in everyday life such as:
• Weight converter: kg to st, lbs to grams, lbs to kilograms, stones to grams,…
• Length converter: size converter, meters to kilometers, mile in km, …
• Speed converter: km/h, cm/s, m/s, m/s to km/h, …
• Temperature converter: c to f, f to c, c to kelvin, …
• Angle converter: degree to radian, convert radians to degrees, …
• Data converter: byte to bit, bit to byte, …
• Area converter: km2 to m2, 1 hectare to km2, cm2 to m2, mm2 to m2, …
• Time converter: minute to second, year to second, millisecond to second, …
• Energy converter: joule, kwh, …
• Pressure converter: atmospheres, bars, kilopascals, pascals, millimeters of mercury, pound per square inch
• Volume converter: gallons to qts, teaspoon, cups, liters, cubic feet, quarts, pints, fluid ounces (US and UK),…
• Fuel Converter: many units,…
Thank for using Extensive Calculator app, if you have questions I ready to answer you anytime. I hope you feel happy and useful when using this calculator app.
The list will be increased!
How to download and run NT Calculator – Extensive Calculator Pro on your PC and Mac
NT Calculator – Extensive Calculator Pro For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install NT Calculator – Extensive Calculator Pro For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get NT Calculator – Extensive Calculator Pro For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For NT Calculator – Extensive Calculator Pro:
Download: Bluestacks Android Emulator
Download: NT Calculator – Extensive Calculator Pro (Play Store)
Step to Step Guide / NT Calculator – Extensive Calculator Pro For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘NT Calculator – Extensive Calculator Pro’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Build.com – Home Improvement For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.