You can now play Nu Media TV for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The Nu Media TV app is a live streaming, social media-chat platform for like minded people. This app is "FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE."
We are 100% independent of any investors, and corporations. This is a paid social media app. This means, you can use
this app without concerns of us selling your information. It is a paid app.. This also means, it will cut down on the trolls.
The Live Streamers in the Nu Media TV app are members of a community. This is a community where people feel like they are connected.
Working together with one another and helping each other as well. This app was built by a social media, LIVE streamer who understands such a community.
Most apps are built by a team of developers who in some cases may have never once been a part of such a community. This makes a big difference when it comes to understanding what features live streamers want and need.
The true sense of community lives here!
* Broadcast live video and interact with people through hearts and comments.
* Discover live video streams from around the globe
* Missed out on a live video? Watch the replay.
* Chat live in the replay with others even after the live video is over
* Instantly share your live videos.
* Follow your friends and favorite accounts
* Post a clickable link of your email along with a website, social media, youtube video link, etc.
How to download and run Nu Media TV on your PC and Mac
Nu Media TV For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Nu Media TV For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Nu Media TV For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Nu Media TV:
Step to Step Guide / Nu Media TV For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Nu Media TV’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Map My Ride GPS Cycling Riding For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.