You can now play NZ Driving Theory Test for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
With all the great feedback and reviews we have received since we first launched in 2013 we are confident to say that the New Zealand Driving Theory Test app is the perfect practicing tool with questions that are similar to the ones you will find in the actual test.
Join us on Facebook!
Now you can practice for your theory test anywhere and anytime with questions that are similar to the ones you'll find in the actual test.
– Easy to use with a personalised and nice road-themed design
– Tells you the correct answer if you get it wrong
– For each question it indicates whether you have previously answered it incorrectly
– Questions that you have answered incorrectly will be presented again in the next round
– Chart with your progress so that you can see how you are improving
– Timed tests: tells you how long each round takes
– Share your results with friends on Facebook and Twitter
– Heavy vehicle
– General categories: behaviour, core, emergencies, intersection, parking, road position and signs
– Mock test with 35 random questions
– Practice mode within specific categories
– Practice mode with all questions
For support or feedback, please contact us at http://beetpix.com
The NZ Driving Theory Test app is not endorsed by the New Zealand Transport Agency and should be used only as practicing tool in conjunction with the official Road Code book for better understanding of the road rules.
By downloading and using this app you agree to our terms and conditions: http://beetpix.com/support/nzdtt-terms
How to download and run NZ Driving Theory Test on your PC and Mac
NZ Driving Theory Test For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install NZ Driving Theory Test For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get NZ Driving Theory Test For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For NZ Driving Theory Test:
Step to Step Guide / NZ Driving Theory Test For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘NZ Driving Theory Test’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Everyday wishes and blessings For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.