You can now play nzb360 for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
nzb360 is a full-featured NZB manager that focuses on providing the best experience possible for controlling all of your usenet needs.
The following services are currently supported:
• Sick Beard
• Unlimited Newznab Indexers
nzb360 also supports all kinds of connections, including local/remote addresses, SSL/TLS, HTTP Authentication, URL rewrites, reverse proxies, and more.
If you have any questions, need support, have an awesome feature idea, or just want to say hi, you can use the built-in feedback mechanism to get in touch to help continuously improve nzb360 over time.
I truly hope you enjoy nzb360. =)
How to download and run nzb360 on your PC and Mac
nzb360 For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install nzb360 For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get nzb360 For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For nzb360:
Step to Step Guide / nzb360 For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘nzb360’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Opera Free VPN – Unlimited VPN For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.