You can now play ODSC Events for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Here at the Open Data Science Conference we gather the attendees, presenters, and companies that are working on shaping the present and future of AI and data science. ODSC hosts one of the largest gatherings of professional data scientists with major conferences on in the USA, Europe, and Asia.
How to download and run ODSC Events on your PC and Mac
ODSC Events For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install ODSC Events For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get ODSC Events For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For ODSC Events:
Step to Step Guide / ODSC Events For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘ODSC Events’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: AI Texas Holdem Poker For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.