You can now play Odyssey State for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Stay connected to your local Odyssey of the Mind association with this free app! Useful for team members, volunteers, relatives, and supporters. Be organized and up-to-date with trainings, events, tournaments, and more. This is in addition to the OMER’s World app used solely for the Odyssey of the Mind World Finals.
How to download and run Odyssey State on your PC and Mac
Odyssey State For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Odyssey State For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Odyssey State For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Odyssey State:
Step to Step Guide / Odyssey State For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Odyssey State’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: It Works! Wired For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.