You can now play Official F1 ® App for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Live the excitement of the 2017 Formula 1® season with the Official F1® App: the best way to follow your favourite teams and drivers with news, video and live race features.
► Follow F1® absolutely free on your Android with:
* Live Race Leaderboards (limited)
* Latest news and videos
* Post-race highlights
* 2017 Schedule, Team and Driver Standings
► With an F1® Access annual or monthly subscription, the Official F1® App offers the premium digital race experience, with features including:
* Official Live Timing of all F1® sessions
* Sector times with intervals and gaps, live tyre and pit stop information
* Interactive 3D maps with driver gears and speeds, plus Drag Reduction System (DRS) usage indicator
* In-Corner Analysis comparing drivers’ entry, apex and exit speeds
* Immersive dashboard with text commentary (English, French and German), and English audio commentary during all F1® sessions
* Team Radio Transmissions and Race Control Messages
* Personalisation Options and more!
Get F1® Access to premium content through the App with either an annual or monthly subscription. If you choose to subscribe, you will be charged a price according to your country. The price will be shown in the App before you complete the payment. The monthly subscription renews every month unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period. Your Google Play account will automatically be charged within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period and you will be charged for one month at a time. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your Play Store account settings.
How to download and run Official F1 ® App on your PC and Mac
Official F1 ® App For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Official F1 ® App For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Official F1 ® App For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Official F1 ® App:
Step to Step Guide / Official F1 ® App For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Official F1 ® App’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Bloons TD Battles For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.