You can now play Offline Bible Free for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Welcome to the best holy bible app to enjoy the God's Word every day on your phone!
Download this application and access to the best free audio Bible.
Our App is completely free, you can download it and then read it offline, without Internet connection.
Install the app now and make God's Word a part of your daily life.
Offline Bible free makes it easy for you!
– Download it for free
– Listen the Holy Bible by verse or by chapter
– Accessible without WIFI and very easy to use
– High quality audio Bible (Listen to the whole Bible on your phone)
– Compatible for Android Phones and Tablets
– Ability to search and bookmark verses
– Highlight verses and share them with your family and friends
– Make a list of your favorite verses
– Add your own notes
– Set the font size for a comfortable read
– Night mode to change the luminosity (day /night mode) when you read
Discussing and exploring the Bible helps you apply the Scriptures in your everyday life.
Whether you are looking for inspiration or teachings read the Holy Bible!
Use this app during church to follow the sermon, when you wake up, at the doctor's office or when you are on the bus. Enjoy the holy Bible online anywhere!
The Bible was originally written in Hebrew and Greek, and it has been translated into many languages. The most influential Bibles in English are the King James Version, the New King James Version, the Amplified Bible and much more.
The Holy Bible is divided into two parts: The Old and the New Testament.
The Old Testament contains 39 books (Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy, Joshua, Judges, Ruth, 1 Samuel, 2 Samuel, 1 Kings, 2 Kings, 1 Chronicles, 2 Chronicles, Ezra, Nehemiah, Esther, Job, Psalms, Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, Song of Solomon, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Lamentations , Ezekiel, Daniel, Hosea, Joel, Amos, Obadiah, Jonah, Micah, Nahum, Habakkuk, Zephaniah, Haggai, Zechariah, Malachi) and the New Testament contains 27 books (Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Acts, Romans, 1 Corinthians, 2 Corinthians, Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, 1 Thessalonians, 2 Thessalonians, 1 Timothy, 2 Timothy, Titus, Philemon, Hebrews, James, 1 Peter, 2 Peter, 1 John, 2 John, 3 John, Jude, Revelation)
Jesus is the only way and the only hope we have! Thanks to this app you have his true word at your fingertips anywhere and everywhere!
How to download and run Offline Bible Free on your PC and Mac
Offline Bible Free For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Offline Bible Free For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Offline Bible Free For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Offline Bible Free:
Step to Step Guide / Offline Bible Free For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Offline Bible Free’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Local Weather Forecast & Visual Widget For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.