You can now play OHGO for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Welcome, smart traveler. The Ohio Department of Transportation's OHGO App is your official source for real-time Ohio traffic updates. Get customized notifications on traffic, construction, weather, and other incidents affecting your route. Check traffic speed conditions, view live images from an extensive network of traffic cameras, receive hands-free voice alerts and more while on the go.
How to download and run OHGO on your PC and Mac
OHGO For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install OHGO For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get OHGO For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For OHGO:
Step to Step Guide / OHGO For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘OHGO’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Hand Draw 3D Pose Tool FREE For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.