You can now play Ohio State myHealth for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Connect with Ohio State Wexner Medical Center, the #1 hospital in Central Ohio, as ranked by U.S. News & World Report. The app includes MyChart, Find a Doctor and parking help…
Use MyChart to view your medical information, schedule appointments, message your doctor, request prescription refills and more.
Get turn-by-turn driving directions to all of our Ohio State Wexner Medical Center locations and easily find out where to park.
Looking for a doctor? Learn more about our world-class doctors by reading ratings and reviews from real patients, reading about their care philosophies and discovering their areas of expertise.
Ohio State myHealth gives you practical health tips and news from our doctors, dietitians, fitness experts and more. Our Health News is a reliable and research-backed way to learn more about health topics of interest to you and your family.
Easy-to-use features include:
• Find a doctor and read ratings and reviews from real patients
• Make appointments at your convenience
• Create or access your MyChart account to view your medical record
• View test results as soon as they are available
• Message your doctor
• Pay your bills
• Request prescription refills
• Get turn-by-turn driving directions to our locations and parking garages
• Get regular health tips, recipes and insights from the experts at Ohio State
• HealthKit™ set-up for your MyChart account
Learn more about the Ohio State myHealth app at wexnermedical.osu.edu/myHealth
How to download and run Ohio State myHealth on your PC and Mac
Ohio State myHealth For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Ohio State myHealth For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Ohio State myHealth For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Ohio State myHealth:
Step to Step Guide / Ohio State myHealth For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Ohio State myHealth’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Batman – The Telltale Series For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.