You can now play OKEY – Offline for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The best Okey is totally free for android phones and tablets. Okey is a board version of Gin Rummy Card Game.
The major differences are:
– you play with tiles instead of cards,
– you play with two decks which involves two jokers
– 4 players
***** FREE coins everyday.
It is a level based, progressive game with a very high re-playability value.
***** This game offers you hours of FUN for FREE.
OKEY is a simplified version of the original Rummy. Scores are not kept. This version is more like a casino game, like poker or blackjack. Each game is independent of the others and winner of a game takes the money on the table.
The object is, by drawing and discarding tiles, to be the first to form a hand that consists entirely of sets of equal numbered tiles, and runs of consecutive tiles of the same color.
In order to win a game, all 14 tiles of player must be in a valid run or group. When there is no tile left out of runs and groups, player puts the 15th tile at the center of the table and wins the game.
This game is totally free to play. However, users who want to play with higher stakes might choose to purchase additional chips from in-game store.
Rules and game play is very simple:
– You starts with 15 tiles. You set your 14 tiles by sorting serial or double pers. After sorting your 14 tiles, you move your last tile on middle of the table to finish.
– Example of right serial pers: "1-2-3-…" (same colors), "11-12-13-1" (same colors), "5-5-5" (different colors), "7-7-7-7" (different colors) etc.
– Example of wrong serial pers: "1-2", "12-13-1-2", "4-5-6"(different colors), "9-9-9" (same colors) etc.
– Example of double pers: "1-1", "2-2", "13-13" (all same colors and same numbers) etc.
– Indicator Tile: A tile which is opened tile on the middle of table.
– Joker Tile: A tile which is one more than the indicator tile value but same color
– Okey Tile: Okey tile is a tile which is one more than the indicator tile value but same color. Okey tile can be used instead of any other tiles.
* Offline and free-to-play.
* Smooth game play.
* Increased stakes with increasing player level.
* 101 player levels.
* 24 different rooms with different backgrounds.
* Various avatars to choose from.
* Various items.
* Strong, but not impossible, AI opponents.
How to download and run OKEY – Offline on your PC and Mac
OKEY – Offline For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install OKEY – Offline For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get OKEY – Offline For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For OKEY – Offline:
Step to Step Guide / OKEY – Offline For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘OKEY – Offline’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Rodeo Stampede: Sky Zoo Safari For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.