You can now play ON THE BALL GLOBAL for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
On The Ball is the first football training app with videos from professional players and coaches.
No need to pay someone to train you, now you can train with the professionals with the assurance that you're training just like they do.
Select your football skill level and your fitness level for tailored training programs, customised just for you.
PROFFESIONAL FOOTBALL DRILLS
All our drills have been created by professional football players, so you can train exactly like they do.
Our training programs have been endorsed by professional players such as Shaun Wright Phillips, Joleon Lescott, Jordan Stewart and many more.
TRAIN IN THE GYM
Combine drills on the pitch with gym workouts for an overall sophisticated training program, with step by step videos and instructions to help you get stronger and faster every training session.
Videos from professional players and coaches from around the world to show you how to perfect your techniques and target the right areas to improve your game will be available in our library.
TRAIN SOLO OR WITH A PARTNER
Whether you're training by yourself or with a partner, we have a start to finish training session for you to become the best player that you can.
Step it up a notch and purchase our Premium subscription to access every level of training to keep you progressing as you get fitter and stronger.
Pricing and Terms:-
OnTheBall membership start with a 7 day free trial. The 7 day trial period will end exactly 7 days after getting subscription, at this time payment will be processed according to the membership plan chosen by the member. Depending on which plan is chosen, members will be charged either $19.99 each month 199.99 every 12 months.
There are others membership plan that will come into effect after entering referral code functionality in app. Currently there is one referral code, based on that member will get 10% discount on above mentioned plan on each month or each year when plan will auto renew.
iTunes terms for purchasing any subscription-
1. Payment will be charged to iTunes Accounts at confirmation of purchase.
2. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
3. Your iTunes Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the current subscription purchase price.
4. You can manage your subscription, cancel anytime or turn off auto-renewal by accessing your iTunes Account Settings.
5. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to OnTheBall.
iTunes subscription terms- https://www.ontheballglobal.com/api/v1/user/itunes-terms
How to download and run ON THE BALL GLOBAL on your PC and Mac
ON THE BALL GLOBAL For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install ON THE BALL GLOBAL For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get ON THE BALL GLOBAL For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For ON THE BALL GLOBAL:
Step to Step Guide / ON THE BALL GLOBAL For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘ON THE BALL GLOBAL’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: WebWatcher Parent App For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.