You can now play One Hit Cowboy for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
One Hit Cowboy is a very addictive and challenging arcade game.
You're a lone cowboy, armed with your trusty revolver. You only have one bullet for dealing with each bandit.
Time your shots, pull the trigger fast and precise. Miss one? You're dead as a door nail.
Are you ready to face-off with all kinds of gunslingin' bandits? Let's see if you're the fastest gun in the West!
* Unique gameplay mechanic – addictive!
* Very simple control, tap the screen to shoot
* Compare your score with friends （GameCenter or on social media).
* Different characters and game worlds to unlock.
* Endless gameplay.
How to download and run One Hit Cowboy on your PC and Mac
One Hit Cowboy For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install One Hit Cowboy For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get One Hit Cowboy For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For One Hit Cowboy:
Step to Step Guide / One Hit Cowboy For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘One Hit Cowboy’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Fun Run 2 – Multiplayer Race For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.