You can now play onX Offroad: Maps for 4×4, ATV, SxS, & Dirt Bike for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The company that garnered over 4 million downloads for their mapping technology brings you onX Offroad.
With more than 985 Million acres of public land and 240,000+ miles of roads and trails including open dates and width restrictions, onX Offroad is a must-have app for any motorized enthusiast.
Know before you go with the most trusted and accurate GPS satellite / topo trail mapping app. Turn your phone into the best off-road mapping tool for finding open dirt roads and trails, tracking your favorite routes and making custom waypoints along the way. Works using your phone’s GPS when you’re off-grid and offline—with full detail satellite imagery, open trails and remote campsites all while out of cell service.
▶7-Day FREE TRIAL INCLUDED (no credit card needed)
Gives you more time enjoying the ride and less time on rides that end in a locked gate. If you dirt bike, enduro, moto, adventure bike, ATV, side by side, UTV, SxS, 4X4, wheel, rock crawl, mud, overland or drive dirt roads in your truck, this is the best OHV/ORV app for you.
▶ PREMIUM OFFROAD APP FEATURES:
– 985 million acres of public land across the U.S.
– Select your ride to find new trails
– 240,000+ miles of motorized roads and trails
– 54,000+ campsites and campgrounds
– Unlimited tracks and waypoints
– Unlimited offline maps
– Localized weather conditions and 7-day forecasts
– 450,000 points of interest
– 24K topo maps for the entire U.S.
– Satellite/aerial imagery maps with or without topographic lines
– Tap the map to get additional trail or recreation information
– 500,000+ miles of hiking trails
– Trail and road mileage
– Fishing access and boat launches
– 4,500 backcountry cabins and lookouts
– Save and share Waypoints and meet-up locations with friends
– Non-ethanol fuel stations
– Line, distance and area measuring tools
– 50+ custom waypoint icons and nine Waypoint colors
– Anywhere you scroll or roll: coordinates and compass
▶ OFFLINE GPS FUNCTIONALITY:
The onX Offroad App turns your phone into an outdoor handheld GPS navigator by using the GPS built into your phone or tablet to display your location on the satellite and topo map. Cellular coverage is NOT needed, as map-saving technology allows you to save the maps, trails and recreation points of interest information for offline navigation.
Get off-grid and take the #1 mapping app collection of recreation points and points of interest. We’ve curated the details you care about, such as: motorized trails, hiking trails, backcountry roads, hot springs, fire towers, current wildfires, campgrounds, campsites, forest service cabins, non-ethanol gas stations and more.
▶ FREE TRIAL:
While the onX Offroad App and much of the tools, maps and information are free, you will start with a complementary no-credit-card-required free trial when you install the app and create your account. Enjoy onX Offroad in its full-featured premium form for 7 days.
▶ AFTER THE FREE TRIAL:
If you enjoyed your first seven days of the full featured onX Offroad, choose between a $3.99/month or $29.99 yearly premium subscription and save fuel as you explore the far-away corners of the United States finding places to camp and ride. Or… You may choose to let your trial expire and wipe a tear as your public lands, ride selector, open trails, recreation points and more disappear from the app. Feel free to keep using our basic and totally free version of the onX Offroad App until it makes more sense another day in the future to go premium. Regardless if you choose to go premium or not. Thanks for choosing onX!
At onX it’s our mission to help you find new places to explore with confidence, knowing you have onX Offroad with you.
If you have any trouble or have an idea on what you’d like to see in the app next, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear from you.
How to download and run onX Offroad: Maps for 4×4, ATV, SxS, & Dirt Bike on your PC and Mac
onX Offroad: Maps for 4×4, ATV, SxS, & Dirt Bike For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install onX Offroad: Maps for 4×4, ATV, SxS, & Dirt Bike For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get onX Offroad: Maps for 4×4, ATV, SxS, & Dirt Bike For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For onX Offroad: Maps for 4×4, ATV, SxS, & Dirt Bike:
More From Us: Evil Nun For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / onX Offroad: Maps for 4×4, ATV, SxS, & Dirt Bike For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘onX Offroad: Maps for 4×4, ATV, SxS, & Dirt Bike’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Birding Utah For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.