You can now play Oomba for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Oomba brings elegant organization to real world sports and games with its cloud-based tournament and league management system.
With this app, you can find tournaments and leagues in your area for games, sports, eSports, contests and events of almost any kind.
If you are a Tournament Organizer, you can post, promote, and manage your real world tournament with powerful tools including:
* Single Elimination, Double Elimination, Swiss, Round Robin Tournaments
* Drag and Drop Playfield Management
* Player and Team Stats, Rankings, and Achievements
* Livestreaming Oomba.tv
All of us here at Oomba love this project and we plan to add lots of features over the next few months. This service is as close to free as possible and we plan to keep it way.
Now go out there and "Challenge Everyone!"
How to download and run Oomba on your PC and Mac
Oomba For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Oomba For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Oomba For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Oomba:
Step to Step Guide / Oomba For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Oomba’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Express Care For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.