You can now play Oopstacles for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Help the captured creatures dodge their doom in the ultimate obstacle course!
– Chuckle at crazy physics-based wipeouts!
– Master memorable obstacles with wonderful one-touch controls!
– Record ridiculous GIFs to share with friends!
– Amass dozens of amazing avatars!
– Challenge Mode contains 250 crafted progression levels, a new leaderboard, achievements, and awesome rewards!
– Scream Mode uses voice control to make your avatar jog or run! New leaderboard included!
– Use the button the left in main menu to switch game modes!
Requires location for customised advertising and analytics. Requires camera and microphone for Everyplay video recording (optional). Requires permission to external storage for screen capture functionality.
How to download and run Oopstacles on your PC and Mac
Oopstacles For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Oopstacles For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Oopstacles For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Oopstacles:
Step to Step Guide / Oopstacles For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Oopstacles’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: (FREE) Z CAMERA ABS STICKER For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.