You can now play Open Language for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
OpenLanguage – Learn English, Spanish, French, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Russian & Arabic.
Our Tablet Textbook makes studying a language convenient, engaging and effective.
OpenLanguage is modernizing language learning for busy adults:
• Learn authentic, high-frequency language just as it is actually spoken. All lessons are based on dialogues so that you learn from real conversations.
• Listen to our teacher presenters deliver a lesson just like you would get in a classroom using the same natural and engaging style as a radio talk show.
• Dig deeper into the lesson with interactive review activities, including our powerful Sentence Breakdown feature.
• Use the Tablet Textbook in the classroom, or with your teacher, to get speaking practice and corrective feedback.
• Practice what you learn with lesson tasks for review by your teacher or the community.
• Save all target-language terms to your personal vocabulary decks for future study.
Busy students can use the app to study languages on their favorite device, whenever they have the time and desire. Teachers and administers can use the website to manage students, as well as re-mix and assign courses. Unlike traditional textbooks which are rarely updated, OpenLanguage adds new lessons on a weekly basis so it is always fresh and relevant.
How to download and run Open Language on your PC and Mac
Open Language For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Open Language For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Open Language For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Open Language:
Step to Step Guide / Open Language For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Open Language’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Photo Gallery & Photo Editor For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.