You can now play OpenCV Manager for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
OpenCV library is used by other applications for image enhancement, panorama stitching, object detection and recognition, etc. OpenCV Manager provides the best version of the OpenCV for your hardware. It also receives the latest stability and performance updates for the library.
How to download and run OpenCV Manager on your PC and Mac
OpenCV Manager For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install OpenCV Manager For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get OpenCV Manager For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For OpenCV Manager:
Step to Step Guide / OpenCV Manager For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘OpenCV Manager’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Mingle2: Online Dating & Chat For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.